2015年3月9日 星期一

#1 Introduction

Hello~everyone! My name is Amber. I am nineteen years old and I am an university student. My major is International Business. I like making a lot of friends and traveling to many places. I currently most want to travel around Japan because it is a very beautiful country and somebody once told me that the streets there are clean, and the foods there attract me a lot, etc. I would listen to music and watch movies during my leisure time. My favorite genre is pop music. No exaggeration, I deeply think Mayday is the best band in the world. As for movie, I like all kinds of movies except for horror movies. This is my simple self-introduction, thanks for watching. Nice to meet you guys.

2 則留言:

  1. Hi! I'm Rumi. Nice to meet you.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello~~ Amber 彭student's roommate
    Japan is so progressive country, I also want to go and take some good picture.
    New semester has comed , wish you a good day !

    回覆刪除