2015年5月10日 星期日

#5 you've got to find what you love

I entered the comprehensive high school.When I was the first grade, I was reading chemistry, biology, history and geography,but I was not interested in those. So when I was a sophomore, I converted to business courses. I am glad I made the decision, because I found I was more interested in business courses. I think it is very painful when you're doing something you don't like. It is important to find out what you really want and what you really love,because you have the power to continue to your goal.You can find it slowly, but you have got to find what you love!

1 則留言:

  1. Interesting, Amber! Glad to know you've found what you love. In addition, you must strive harder and prove you are really right for yourself isn't it! Keep it up!

    回覆刪除